2011年1月12日星期三

replica Guess 95377G during the little spare time

Jaeger-LeCoultre welcomes Valentino Rossi at the 65th Venice International Film Festival Valentino Rossi: I am delighted to be at the Venice Film Festival this year again, as I am myself a film fanatic. As a matter of fact, whenever I want to relax, I enjoy watching dvds on my own and even more when I am with friends. Lately, replica Guess 95377G during the little spare time I have, I watch cult movies from 70s or 80s. For the moment, I am obsessed with one important film from theMotoGP championship, and this keeps me busy for the whole day. This is also why I am so delighted to be here in Venice, with friends and celebrities from the distinguished world of film.

This particular model has a beautiful black PVD finish with a carbon fiber dial and cool red contrasting numbers and logo on the dial.The black leather strap also features the contrasting red sticthing.This watch is quite a beauty and produced in Guess 95377G Watch very limited quantities, so it is probably very hard to get one without forking over a lot of loot. TheWatchQuote Here is a cool new watch that was introduced at Baselworld 2007 by Giuliano Mazzuoli called the Manonmetro "S".

I thank Jaeger-LeCoultre, principal sponsor from La Mostra, and la Biennale for this day experience in the world of cinema, such a rare opportunity. Venice is very special city, so being given such a unique occasion to see it during La Mostra is very special to me. Venice is at its best during La Mostra! gifted to see and visit during Rolex 116519 Men's Watch Mostra make her even more beautiful. Claudio Angè - Director Jaeger-LeCoultre Italia "We are very proud to welcome Valentino Rossi, our lion, at La Mostra. He is our guest of honour and we thank La Biennale, who allowed us to be linked with the Golden Lion!".

没有评论:

发表评论